The Ranch is a true hunters paradise. Located in Shamrock Texas this 640 acre ranch provides an exceptional opportunity to own a premiere hunting ranch. This ranch has been a fully operational hunting outfitter for 33 years. There are 7 different hunting setups, equipped with first class hunting blinds, three feeders at each set up all looking over a well established wheat field. This ranch is turnkey with blinds, feeder and all furniture in the lodge so that you are ready for deer and turkey season. The recently renovated lodge sleep over 18 people and provide lots of room for entertainment after the hunt. This property is rich in character, full of wildlife and is decorated with fascinating draws and elevation changes. Come experience this ranch and create memories of your own.
- Located in Wheeler County
- 95 miles from Amarillo
- 166 miles from Oklahoma City
- 193 miles from Lubbock
- 305 miles from Dallas
- World class trophy whitetail deer and turkey hunting.
- This property has been home to a hunting outfitter that has been managing deer and turkey populations on this property for the past 33 years.
- He has implicated a strict management plan that has produced hundreds of world class whitetails over the years. The owner has implemented strict harvest rules that allow the deer to reach a mature age.
- Quail can be found throughout the property
- Hogs, Coyotes and bobcats
- Multiple water wells on the property
- The property overlooks the North fork of the Red River
- ~24 inches of rain per year
- ~257 Sunny days per year
- City water run to the lodge
- Water well on the property
- Electricity throughout the property
- No minerals convey with property
- Mix of hardwood, mesquites and native grasses
- Over 180ft of elevation changes
- Mixtures of sandy loam can be found on the property
- ~4560 SF fully furnished lodge
- 6 Bedrooms 3 baths
- Sleeps 18+
- Recently renovated with a massive dining room overlooking the entire property.
- Large covered porch to entertain
- Separate bunk house to sleep an additional 4 guest
- Cleaning station
- 60x60 barn with water and electricity
- Fully operational hunting outfitter for 33 years
- Fully operational hunting outfitter
- Corporate retreat
- Investment opportunity
- Hunting paradise
- Good to fair condition
- Access off all weather gravel road
- Buyers agent must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective buyer in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the listing agent.
Disclaimer: Buyer's agent (if applicable) must be identified on first contact and be present at all showings in order to receive a participation fee. If this condition is not met, the commission percentage will be at the sole discretion of Mossy Oak Properties of Texas.
Disclaimer: Buyers are responsible for verifying all information and to conduct their own due diligence to their satisfaction regarding the information contained herein. No representation is made as to the accuracy of the information, including the possible value of this Real Property, type of use, zoning, amenities or rights (including without limitation, oil, gas, other minerals and/or water rights) that may or may not be available. Buyers are encouraged to consult with their tax, financial and/or legal advisors before making a final determination regarding the purchase of Real Property, and further recommends that an information, which is of special interest or importance to Buyers, should be obtained through Buyers own independent verification.