Residential & Recreational Hunting Land
A nice recreational or residential property. Mostly three year old clear cut ready to be converted into pasture, but some timber does remain around the stream-side management zones. Located outside of Geneva, TX on W. Carters Ferry Road the property has a remote feel. Good road access and somewhere near 600 feet of frontage along the county road.
- Electricity is available to the property. Power line easement runs along the county road.
- Two wet weather creeks runs east and west across the property. One in the middle of the property and the other along the southern property boundary.
- Nice building spots on the property
- Could be a very nice hunting property or converted into grazing for livestock
- NO MINERALS CONVEY
- NO OWNER FINANCE
- Additional 33+/- acres of property available on the north-side of the road.
Directions to the property: From Geneva, TX travel north on FM 330. W Carters Ferry Road will fork to the right. Continue traveling about 1.75 miles and the property will be on you right (on the south side of the road. Look for Mossy Oak For Sale Signs.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given to us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC.