A well managed whitetail paradise located just North East of Shamrock Texas. This is an excellent opportunity to own a premier cattle and hunting ranch in the panhandle of Texas. This ranch has been a part of an established and successful hunting outfit that has been in operation for 34 years and has provided exceptional hunting opportunities. The grass has been well managed and the ranch is set up to run cattle or continue hunting whitetail deer, turkey, hogs and quail. The owner put emphasis on maximizing the deer and quail populations on the property to enhance the wildlife. There are 6 different established food plots that are planted each year with whitetails in mind. This property is rich in character, full of wildlife and and has been strictly managed for hunting and grazing.
- Located in Wheeler County
- 95 miles from Amarillo
-166 miles from Oklahoma City
- 193 miles from Lubbock
- 305 miles from Dallas
- World class trophy whitetail deer and turkey hunting.
- This property has been owned by a hunting outfitter that has been managing deer and turkey populations for the past 33 years. He has
implicated a strict management plan that has produced world class whitetails over the years.
- Quail can be found throughout the property
- Hogs, Coyotes, bobcats
- 2 water well provides water for cattle and wildlife
- 38 inches of rain per year
- 257 Sunny days per year
- 2 Water wells located on the property
- Co-op Electricity
- No minerals convey with property
- Mix of hardwood, mesquites and native grasses
- 50ft of elevation change
- Mixtures of sandy loam can be found on the property
- Cross fenced
- 2 water well
-Established food plots
- Fully operational hunting outfitter for 33 years
- Cattle ranch
- Cattle ranch
- Hunting paradise
- Full time residence
- Weekend getaway
- Good to fair condition
- Access off I-40 service road and an all weather gravel road
Buyers agent must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective buyer in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the listing agent.
For more information on the property
Keaton Livingston: 469-734-3112
Matt McLemore: 940-781-8475
Disclaimer: Buyers are responsible for verifying all information and to conduct their own due diligence to their satisfaction regarding the information contained herein. No representation is made as to the accuracy of the information, including the possible value of this Real Property, type of use, zoning, amenities or rights (including without limitation, oil, gas, other minerals and/or water rights) that may or may not be available. Buyers are encouraged to consult with their tax, financial and/or legal advisors before making a final determination regarding the purchase of Real Property, and further recommends that an information, which is of special interest or importance to Buyers, should be obtained through Buyers own independent verification.