Hopkins County 95 Acres
Exceptional 95 acre property only 2 miles from Lake Cooper and an hour and 15 minutes from Dallas. This ranch has been used to graze cattle and would make an exceptional addition to a cow calf operation or would be a beautiful homesite with great views. There are 4 ponds totaling over 3.5 acres of surface water which are stocked with bass and provide great fishing. The newly built 100x110 foot barn is spacious enough to store hay and equipment and could easily be converted into a barndominium. The barn sits on top of a hill overlooking Hokpins county and the many ponds on the property. The are numerous mature pecan trees that give the ranch a lot of character. It is crossed fenced into 2 pastures which allows you to rotate your livestock and manage the costal Bermuda on the property.
- Hopkins County
- 15 miles to Sulphur Springs TX
- 77 miles to Dallas TX
- Over 3.5 acres of surface water
- 4 total pond the largest being just over 2 acres
- Just 2 miles from Lake Cooper
- 45 inches of rain per year
- 228 sunny days per year
- Co-op water and electricity run to the barn.
- Great bass fishing in all of the ponds
- Deer, hogs, dove and other small game on the property as well
- No minerals to convey
- Well managed Costal Bermuda grass
- Mature pecan and oak trees scattered throughout the property
- Over 30 feet of elevation change
- Leson Clay soils
- 100x110 foot barn used for equipment and hay storage. The barn has a ~1000 sf of concrete that could be converted into a living quarters.
- Cross fenced into 2 pastures for grazing.
- Used to graze cattle
- Pasture land
- Hay pasture
- Recreational property
- Good to great fencing
- Cross fenced into 2 pastures
- Access off gravel road 4747
OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE. CALL FOR MORE INFO
SHOWINGS: Buyers agent must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective buyer in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the listing agent.
For more information on the property
Keaton Livingston: 469-734-3112
Disclaimer: Buyers are responsible for verifying all information and to conduct their own due diligence to their satisfaction regarding the information contained herein. No representation is made as to the accuracy of the information, including the possible value of this Real Property, type of use, zoning, amenities or rights (including without limitation, oil, gas, other minerals and/or water rights) that may or may not be available. Buyers are encouraged to consult with their tax, financial and/or legal advisors before making a final determination regarding the purchase of Real Property, and further recommends that an information, which is of special interest or importance to Buyers, should be obtained through Buyers own independent verification.