East Texas Big Thicket - Big Sandy Area - Residential & Recreational Property
Big Sandy Area - Polk County
24 Acres of timber covered undeveloped land in Southeast Polk Co. right next door to the Big Sandy ISD schools and athletic fields. Well suited for residential development or a nice farm.
- Over 1000 feet of road frontage along FM 1274
- Water & Electricity available
- Land is generally flat
- No pipeline easements and no portion is within the FEMA 100 or 500 year Flood Plain
- There are electricity easements on the property but no interior roads
- Timber is thick and the forest is pretty dense
- Currently under Ag Tax Exemption
- Seller is reserving mineral rights
Directions: From 146 and US 190 head west on US 190 for 11.6 miles looking for FM 1276. Turn right on FM 1276 and 9 miles looking for the property on your right. If you pass the school you have gone too far. Look for the Mossy Oak Properties "For Sale" signs post on the property. Orange survey ribbon makes the property corners.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given to us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC.
Ask About this Property
Phone: (936) 205-1831