Affordable High Fenced Deer Property
Located in beautiful Anderson County and only one and one half hours from Dallas. This 58.08 acre High-Fence Recreation property offers an affordable opportunity for a buyer to purchase a small and manageable exotic wildlife property. A 3900 +/- square foot unfinished (interior) barndominium, with electricity, water, a concrete floor, plus rough-out plumbing for a bathroom. The barndominium features a roll-up door large enough for a 5th wheel or RV plus additional roof-covered storage space for the tractor, UTV's, and firewood. Perfect for a weekend get-away or If your thinking about building a cabin or home, there is a wonderful building spot overlooking the newly built pond. A nice mix of exotics come with the farm. There is a very nice interior gravel road that services the property and an exterior boundary road around the entire property perimeter. Easy access off ACR 2217 oil-top road.
Land: 58.08 acres of high-fenced property with a mix of pine plantation (20 +/- acres) plus an additional 40 acres of native hardwoods. Some nice open pasture areas with good grass for grazing. Two ponds on the property, both appear to be spring fed. The larger pond is newly constructed, features sloping banks and should be over 8 acres once it's completely filled. The smaller pond is near an acre in size.
- New Pond (estimate 8 +/- acres) plus an additional 1 acre pond in the woods
- 3744 sq. ft. +/- Barndominium with rough-out plumbing & concrete floor. An additional 1550 sq. ft. of covered space for storage of farm tools, tractors, UTVs, firewood, etc. The Barndominium is currently under construction and should be completed by Jan. 2022. New pics of the construction progress are being added weekly.
- 7000 +/- feet of high-fence
- Interior Gravel road
- Under ground water lines with automatic water troughs
- Community water and electricity
- Red Deer 2 Stags - 7 Hinds (females)
- Axis 2 Bucks - 1 Doe
- Black Buck - 3 Doe
- Whitetail - 5 total
Directions to property: From Palestine and the intersection of US Hwy 79 and Us Hwy 287 travel NW on US 287 for 2.6 miles bearing left on-to US Hwy 287 for another 7.15 miles looking for ACR 2217. Turn left onto ACR 2217 for 1.3 miles property entrance is on your right. 1372 ACR 2217, Anderson Co.
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Dallas
- 2 hours 45 minutes from Houston
- 1 hour to Tyler, TX
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given to us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC.