94 acres - East Texas Timber, Pasture and Pond
This property is what I like to call an East Texas Trifecta - timber, pasture, and a beautiful pond. 30 +/- acres of well-maintained grass pasture for grazing or hay production. Another 60+/- acres of recreational timberland with mostly hardwoods offering excellent deer and hog hunting. Several nice building sites for a future home or take advantage of the Home (a 4 bedroom & 2 bath dbl-wide) and move-in today. Quiet, peaceful, and well-out of ear shot of road noise, the property offers a real retreat from the city life. A weekend retreat, a retirement property, a recreational property, and certainly a residence...this property offers a great deal for a very market driven price.
- Well-maintained pastures are perfect for raising a small herd or producing hay or income
- 60 + acres of recreational property and surrounded by hundreds more, this parcel offers
buyers excellent opportunities for whitetail deer, hogs and lots of small game.
- Hunting pressure has been very low for many years.
- The one plus acre pond was once stocked with catfish and offers the fisherman a great place to fish
with steps of the front door!
- There is a barn for storage of implements & tractors.
- Water provided by an on-site well
- Electric and septic are in place.
- Directions: From Douglas (CR 225 & State Hwy 21) travel almost 7 miles north on CR 225 turning
left onto CR 872 (Looneyville Rd.) Travel down CR 892 past the Black Rock Church bearing left.
The first right hand turn is CR 892 (Blackburn Rd.) turn right and travel down Blackburn Rd. .4 miles
and the property is on your left just past the pipeline and high-line utility easements.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC.
Ask About this Property
Phone: (936) 205-1831