800 Acres in Wheeler County
800 acres located just west of Shamrock Texas provides an excellent opportunity to own a premier cattle and hunting ranch. This ranch has been a part of a well established and successful hunting outfit that has been in operation for 33 years and has provided exceptional hunting and memories that last a lifetime. The grass has been well managed and the ranch is set up to run 100 head of cattle. There are 3 different hunting setups, equipped with hunting blinds and feeders strategically placed around well established food plots. This property is rich in character, full of wildlife and and has been strictly managed for 33 years.
- Located in Wheeler County
- 95 miles from Amarillo
-166 miles from Oklahoma City
- 193 miles from Lubbock
- 305 miles from Dallas
- World class trophy whitetail deer and turkey hunting.
- This property has been home to a hunting outfitter that has been managing deer and turkey populations for the past 33 years. He has
implicated a strict management plan that has produced hundreds of world class whitetails over the years.
- Quail can be found throughout the property
- Hogs, Coyotes, bobcats
- Multiple seasonal creeks throughout the ranch
- Water wells in multiple locations
- 38 inches of rain per year
- 257 Sunny days per year
- Water well provides water to multiple cattle troughs
- Co-op Electricity
- No minerals convey with property
- Mix of hardwood, mesquites and native grasses
- Over 160ft of elevation change
- Mixtures of sandy loam can be found on the property
- Cross fenced
- Cattle pens
- 2 water wells
- Water troughs for cattle
- 3 deer blinds
- 5+ deer feeders
- Fully operational hunting outfitter for 33 years
- Cattle ranch
- Cattle ranch
- Hunting paradise
- Full time residence
- Good to fair condition
- Access off all weather gravel road
Buyers agent must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective buyer in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the listing agent.
For more information on the property
Keaton Livingston: 469-734-3112
Matt McLemore: 940-781-8475
Disclaimer: Buyer's agent (if applicable) must be identified on first contact and be present at all showings in order to receive a participation fee. If this condition is not met, the commission percentage will be at the sole discretion of Mossy Oak Properties of Texas.
Disclaimer: Buyers are responsible for verifying all information and to conduct their own due diligence to their satisfaction regarding the information contained herein. No representation is made as to the accuracy of the information, including the possible value of this Real Property, type of use, zoning, amenities or rights (including without limitation, oil, gas, other minerals and/or water rights) that may or may not be available. Buyers are encouraged to consult with their tax, financial and/or legal advisors before making a final determination regarding the purchase of Real Property, and further recommends that an information, which is of special interest or importance to Buyers, should be obtained through Buyers own independent verification.