75.6 +/- Acres Johnson County TX
This beautiful ranch is just what you are looking for, conveniently located with quick access to the metroplex. It is the first time in over 130 years that the ranch is being offered for sale. There are multiple homesites with views of the rolling terrain that would be great to build your custom home on acreage. The property is decorated with 3 ponds, totaling over 5.5 acres of surface water which provides excellent bass fishing. The property would be a great recreational place for hunting deer, turkeys or riding your ATV. It has not been grazed in years so the coastal bermuda grasses, and native grasses are in great shape for your livestock. The ranch has abundant mature pecan and oak trees and is the perfect place to escape the city and experience country living. With ample road frontage and proximity to the metroplex this property would be ideal for an investment or development. It is hard to find acreage of this size with this amount of character so close to Fort Worth, do not miss the opportunity to come see it for yourself. Additional acreage available, Call for more details.
- Located in Johnson County
- 48 miles from Dallas
- 32 miles from Fort Worth
- 63 miles from Waco
- 4.8 miles from Cleburne
- Whitetail deer, Turkey, Dove, Waterfowl, Hogs, Coyotes, bobcats and small game
- Exceptional bass and cat fishing in the 3 ponds
- 3 ponds decorate the property totaling in 5.5+ acres of water. The largest pond totaling 3a cres of surface water.
- Multiple seasonal creeks throughout the ranch
- 39 inches of rain per year
- 232 Sunny days per year
- Co-op Water
- Co-op Electricity
- No minerals convey with property
- Mix of hardwoods, oak and pecan trees
- Well maintained coastal bermuda pastures
- Over 70ft of elevation change
- Mixtures of sandy loam soils can be found on the property
- Recreational hunting and fishing
- Recreational hunting property
- Cattle ranch
- Horse ranch
- Full time residence
- Weekend getaway
- Residential development
- Good/fair condition
- Access off paved asphalt road from CR 425. Road frontage along CR 3136.
For more information on the property
Keaton Livingston: 469-734-3112
Disclaimer: Buyer's agent (if applicable) must be identified on first contact and be present at all showings in order to receive a participation fee. If this condition is not met, the commission percentage will be at the sole discretion of Mossy Oak Properties of Texas.
Disclaimer: Buyers are responsible for verifying all information and to conduct their own due diligence to their satisfaction regarding the information contained herein. No representation is made as to the accuracy of the information, including the possible value of this Real Property, type of use, zoning, amenities or rights (including without limitation, oil, gas, other minerals and/or water rights) that may or may not be available. Buyers are encouraged to consult with their tax, financial and/or legal advisors before making a final determination regarding the purchase of Real Property, and further recommends that an information, which is of special interest or importance to Buyers, should be obtained through Buyers own independent verification.