55.868 Acres - Rusk Co Farm
Beautiful farm with cross fencing, open pastures, a creek, and a small pond. Land is gently sloping, offering very nice views of the property. The land will come with a 2017 manufactured home in very nice condition. 3 bedroom and 2 bath with a utility area and open dining, living and kitchen floor plan. The perfect turn-key residence ready move-in or could be the temporary residence while you build your forever home. The shop on concrete slab (40 x 50) is just 9 months old. One nice feature worth noting is an underground storm shelter in the backyard yard. The Seller will covey much of the furniture in the property reserving family heirlooms and personal items. Quiet, well-off the road with sweeping views of the property this farm will not last long.
- 1216 sq. ft. manufactured home - 3 bd & 2 ba
- 2000 sq. ft. metal shop with concrete floors with a 10 x 15 covered porch
- Underground storm shelter
- Water well (575 +/- feet)
- Long-term financing is available on this property
- Recent inquiry from local lender indicated 30 Year fixed, 740 Credit Score, 5% Down, Interest rate 7.375 (interest rates are improving)
- Great access off CR 471
- Two gated entrances - Electric Main gate
- Pond and a small wet weather creek
- Excellent grass for cattle grazing or hay production
- Good fencing
Directions: From Henderson (US Hwy 79 & Us Hwy 259) travel southwest towards New Summerfield for 10 miles looking for State Hwy 42. Turn right/north onto Hwy 42. Travel 3.6 miles looking for CR 471. Turn right onto 471 then travel .42 miles to the gated entrance of the property.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given to us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC.