42.5 +/- Acres in Johnson County
REDUCED PRICE - Exceptional piece of property that offers amazing views of rolling hills and natural landscapes. The property boasts two stunning ponds that add to the beauty of this property. The rolling hills on the property provide an ideal location for building a dream home. The land allows for a variety of recreational activities as well as raising livestock. The ponds on the property provide a water source for wildlife and has excellent fishing. There are deer and turkey all over the property and it would make for a great hunting tract. The property's location make it the perfect place to escape from city life while still only being 33 miles from downtown Fort Worth. If you're looking for a place to call home, this property in Cleburne, Texas, is an excellent option. For the Investor this property has ample road frontage and could lend itself to a future development and has a lot of unlocked potential. This is a hard to find property with so much character, close to Fort Worth
- Located in Johnson County
- 48 miles from Dallas
- 32 miles from Fort Worth
- 63 miles from Waco
- 4.8 miles from Cleburne
- Whitetail deer, Turkey, Dove, Waterfowl, Hogs, Coyotes, bobcats and small game
- Exceptional bass and cat fishing in the 3 ponds
- 2 ponds decorate the property totaling 4+ acres of water. The largest pond totaling 3 acres of surface water.
- Multiple seasonal creeks throughout the property
- 39 inches of rain per year
- 232 Sunny days per year
- Co-op Water
- Co-op Electricity
- No minerals convey with property
- Mix of hardwoods, oak and pecan trees
- Well maintained coastal bermuda pastures
- Over 50ft of elevation change
- Mixtures of sandy loam soils can be found on the property
- Recreational hunting and fishing
- Recreational hunting property
- Cattle ranch
- Horse ranch
- Full time residence
- Weekend getaway
- Residential development
- Good/fair condition
- Access off paved asphalt road on CR 3136.
For more information on the property
Keaton Livingston: 469-734-3112
Disclaimer: Buyer's agent (if applicable) must be identified on first contact and be present at all showings in order to receive a participation fee. If this condition is not met, the commission percentage will be at the sole discretion of Mossy Oak Properties of Texas.
Disclaimer: Buyers are responsible for verifying all information and to conduct their own due diligence to their satisfaction regarding the information contained herein. No representation is made as to the accuracy of the information, including the possible value of this Real Property, type of use, zoning, amenities or rights (including without limitation, oil, gas, other minerals and/or water rights) that may or may not be available. Buyers are encouraged to consult with their tax, financial and/or legal advisors before making a final determination regarding the purchase of Real Property, and further recommends that an information, which is of special interest or importance to Buyers, should be obtained through Buyers own independent verification.