18 Acres of Central Heights Recreational Land
Being located at the end of a .45 mile private road and deeded easement, this is a secluded 18.4 acres of timber and brush covered land. Features a pond and a nice bit of Loco Bayou frontage, this parcel offers exciting recreational opportunity. Fishing from the pond or along the bayou, pursuing feral hog or deer in the hardwoods. Bordered to the west and south by hundreds of acres of timber land. An affordable sportsman retreat or maybe a weekend get away from it all propertycome take a look before it's gone.
- Nice building spot for a cabin or home overlooking the 1/2 acre pond.
-There is almost 2 acres of open land with an additional 14 plus acres of timber and brush covered land.
- Electricity and community water available from along FM 698. Solar power and a water well might also
be an option.
- Access to the property is by private road and deeded easement.
- Located in the Central Heights School District.
- Owner will consider financing the property with 50% or more down plus approved credit.
- A portion of the property does lay within the FEMA 100-year flood plane and can be subject to flooding
from the nearby Loco Bayou.
- Directions to property: From the intersection of US 259 and FM 698 travel west 4.2 miles and the
property will be on your left.
- No minerals will convey with the sale of the property.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of G2 Outdoors LLC. The Broker (G2 Outdoors LLC) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale